Welcome! We're so glad you're here!
- Wouldn't it be awesome to get PAID to buy things?
- Wouldn't it be so cool to get PAID to eat out at fancy restaurants?
- How amazing would it be to get PAID to stay at a hotel?
- Can you imagine getting PAID to play at a theme park?
This course is designed to give you a proven system that will teach you how to get paid to eat, shop, and play!
What you will learn:
- How to register with mystery shopping companies
- How to get assignments
- How to write reports correctly
- How to get paid
- What tools are necessary for you to succeed
- The legal requirements and restrictions of mystery shopping
- What to do if you live in Nevada where there are extra hoops to jump through
- How to organize your assignments and keep good records
- What to do during tax time
- How to avoid mystery shop scams
- How to communicate effectively with companies and in your reports
- How to decide which assignments are right for you
- What to do about audio & video assignments
- How to have fun getting paid to do what you love…shop!
- Age 18+ for most mystery shopping assignments; age 21+ for restaurant assignment requiring purchase of alcoholic beverages
- Those who have access to the internet
- Those who have mystery shopping companies and work in their country
- Those who are willing to work with integrity
What is mystery shopping, you ask? The idea is that companies want to know what’s really happening in their retail stores, restaurants, and other establishments, so they pay mystery shoppers to go in and evaluate their experiences, while acting like a regular customer. The “mystery” is that the companies being evaluated don’t know about it. Well, their managers and owners know and are paying to have an evaluation done, but they don’t know which customer is the one doing the actual assignment. The employees do not know if or when a mystery shopper is coming. That’s where YOU step in!
This course includes videos, worksheets, and tons of resources to help you register with mystery shopping companies, get assignments, and get paid to shop! Whether you want a side-job that pays you for fun or a legitimate full-time job, this course will help you reach your goals and includes the following modules:
WELCOME & INTRODUCTION
WHAT IS MYSTERY SHOPPING?
HOW TO REGISTER WITH COMPANIES
HOW TO GET ASSIGNMENTS
HOW TO WRITE YOUR REPORT
HOW TO GET PAID
Also included is a fantastic list of mystery shopping companies from A to Z so you don’t have to waste time hunting for good mystery shopping companies, as well as a sample report so you know what to expect. A free bonus is a copy of the best-selling book on Amazon, “The Ultimate Mystery Shopping Guidebook: How To Get Paid To Shop, Eat, & Play” written by Trina Boice, the author of this course!
Who this course is for:
BONUS GIFTS WITH EVERY PURCHASE:
- FREE course called “Daily Dose of Inspiration”
- FREE 10% off gift certificate to be used on ANY course at Lifelong Learning Education
- FREE book “Ancestry: How To Research Your Family History & Climb Your Family Tree (written by twin sisters Trina Boice & Tracey Long)
- FREE surprise bonus module in every course
- FREE affiliate account for YOU to earn commission every time one of your friends purchases any course!
Get started now!
"This provides lots of detailed information about mystery shopping. I have a much better understanding of this industry and the skills necessary to be successful in it. I especially appreciate the resource section." - Seana L. Moss
“You have done a great job with this guide. I learned a lot. Thank you! It will be very helpful for everyone.” - Candy Haynes
Trina Boice co-founded Lifelong Learning Education with her twin sister. She is a university professor, author of 29 books, movie critic, blogger, podcaster, YouTuber, and mom of 4 sons. You can find her everywhere on social media.
AUTHOR: You can find all 29 of Trina's books on Amazon, at local bookstores, and at www.TrinasBooks.com She writes non-fiction on a variety of topics. Her daily podcast is on Volley.FM and is called "Daily Inspirational Quote Hosted By Trina."
TEACHING: Trina is obsessed with learning and teaching. She has taught university students for 7 years at Brigham Young University. Her doctoral degree is in Management with a concentration in Higher Education Leadership. She also taught at Le Cordon Bleu Culinary College for 5 years in a variety of subjects and sheepishly admits she has the weight gain to prove it. She taught Spanish at the famous Berlitz Language School, as well as at a private high school for several years. She loves to teach and is thrilled you're here to join her in one of her courses!
TRAVEL: Trina loves to travel all over the world and created www.EmptyNestTravelHacker.com to share her travel hacks with everyone! She has gone on many speaking tours around the globe, including China, Colombia, Mexico, and Puerto Rico.
MOVIE CRITIC: She absolutely loves movies and writes reviews at www.MovieReviewMom.com and also has a YouTube channel of the same name.
POLITICS: Trina was selected to be a political correspondent at KPS in San Diego during a recent presidential election. She earned the President's Volunteer Service Award and was chosen as one of President George W. Bush's "1000 Points of Light" recipients for her international and domestic service. She taught college-level politics and U.S. government classes for 5 years. She worked as a Legislative Assistant in Washington D.C. but if she told you what she really did, she'd have to kill you.
SPANISH: She has a degree in Spanish, and another one in International Relations. She was an exchange student in Mexico, studied at the University of Salamanca in Spain, and later served as a church missionary in Spain for 1 1/2 years. She has spoken to audiences in Puerto Rico, Mexico, and Colombia many times. She is currently trying to learn Mandarin. Maybe that will be another course offered at Lifelong Learning Education someday!
HEALTHCARE: Trina has a Master's degree in Healthcare Administration and Community Wellness Promotion. She worked as the Aquatic Director at Sportslife for 10 years in Georgia. She has gone with her twin sister to take nursing students around the world to offer free health clinics to impoverished families.
MARKETING: Trina worked as the National Marketing Director of an international company for 5 years, as well as Marketing Director for a real estate appraisal company for many years.
FAMILY: Trina received the 2004 Honor Young Mother of the Year of California, an award that completely amuses her 4 sons. She has held many leadership positions in the Boy Scouts of America over the years, receiving the "Godsend" award. She wrote a dating book with one of her sons and has a private-label business with another one of her sons. Despite all of Trina's interests and businesses, family is the most important thing in her life. You're in very good hands with Trina!
"This is an excellent course — definitely worth checking out!" - Julie Spencer
"What a fantastic course! I had always wondered about mystery shopping. Now, I feel brave enough to actually jump into the industry! Thanks!" - Darla Sutherland